Unfortunately we are now closed until 3rd December 2020.
Why Our Pub is Great
The Fairway Inn is a warm, family-friendly pub with a community atmosphere. We have a nice buzz about us. With super friendly and helpful staff, nothing is too much. Join us at the bar where you’ll be greeted with a warm welcome. We are known for doing great pub food at a fantastic price, plus our huge range of drinks. No matter the occasion, whether you’re joining us for lunch with friends, stopping by for tea with the kids or just don’t want to cook dinner, you’re in the right place. Dine alfresco in our outdoor area or take a seat in our dining area. Hungry? We’ve got you sorted. We do generous portions of delicious food that cater to every taste. There’s plenty on our menu for you to choose from. Fancy a drink? We’ve got you covered with our impressive drinks menu. From cold draught lagers all the way to smooth American bourbons, we’ve got everything. Make sure you check out our cocktails. We’ve got your classics like our Mojito all the way to cider cocktails. If you’re feeling extra fancy you could even enjoy one of our many fishbowls. We’ve got that Friday feeling every day of the week.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone.
We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus